DRIVER TEAM PAIRINGS
(Elite Division teams in orange; Open Division in white)
- Premier Companies
- Shepley and Andersen
- Chatham Wayside Inn
- Cape Cod Aggregates
- PKM Contractors / C.C. Construction
- EJ Jaxtimer Builders / Cape Cod Commercial Linen Service
- Cape Cod Coffee / Bridge Creek Capital Management
- Nauset Disposal / The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod
- Cape Air / Comcast Business
- Cape Cod Five / Harwichport Heating & Cooling
- RE/MAX Spectrum / Tracy Volkswagen
- Collins RHD / Mid-Cape Home Centers
- Dellbrook/JKS / Barrows Excavating
- TD Bank / Oceanside Pools / Coca-Cola
- EF Winslow Plumbing & Heating / A&E Forms / Chattitude Brands
- Tri State Truck Center / Kenney Builders / Robert B. Our / Ecolab
- Cape Cod Media Group / Topneck Design / US Foods / Fuller Electric / Secure Energy
- Curley Direct / Platinum Auto Service / Cape Cod Paper / Joseph Finnemore Housewright / John G. Sears Landscaping / Glen Builders
DRIVER PRACTICE SESSION
Wednesday, August 23
3:00 p.m. for new drivers, 4:30 p.m. for experienced drivers
Racing ends at dusk
Location: F1 Outdoors, East Bridgewater
Practice Session includes a safety briefing, orientation and race practice in the F1 karts on an outdoor track.
Please bring your driver’s license, wear closed-toe shoes and avoid drinking alcohol prior to the practice.
Directions to F1 Boston in East Bridgewater: From Cape Cod/Points Southeast: Take 495 North to Route 24 North (Exit 7) to Route 106 East (Exit 16A). Follow for 4.2 miles and then turn left onto Route 18 North. F1 will be 3.1 miles on your left behind “More Play Time”. OR Take Route 3 North to Exit 16, follow Route 18 south for a distance. F1 will be on your right behind “More Play Time”. If lost, call 508-350-1000 for assistance.
PRE-RACE DINNER RECEPTION
FOR DRIVERS, SPONSORS AND BENEFICIARIES
Friday, September 8, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thirwood Place, South Yarmouth
The dinner reception gives drivers a chance to meet their teams, plan their driver order, listen to event day and racing details from F1, hear from the beneficiaries and pick up their driver gifts.
SEASIDE LE MANS - THE RACE FOR THE CAPE COD COMMUNITY
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Mashpee Commons, Mashpee MA
Schedule of Events:
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m: Driver Parking and Sign-In
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m: Team Photos
9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m: Cape Cod Healthcare Race
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m: Warm-up Laps (Endurance Drivers)
11:40 a.m. – 12:00 p.m: Opening Ceremony
12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m: Seaside Le Mans Endurance Race
4:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m: Awards Ceremony
4:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m: Driver Sign-Out at F1 Truck
Questions? I’m here to help!
Kelsey Ellis, Event Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-394-8800 x142